I’m looking for a project I would be really proud to fully commit to in the next chapter of my life.
I currently consider myself as a speculative archeologist of the future with backgrounds in computer science, design, and community building. I’m currently interested in technological applications that can fundamentally reshape societal constructs in a positive way. I am looking to experiment with community emergence / automated governance, learn more about topics in computer systems / applied cryptography, and explore with 3D modeling / animation. My ultimate goal in life is to build a time proof and democratized education system that focuses on passion / empathy / curiosity.
Projects and communities I’m currently involved with:
Experiences that have significantly impacted me (most recent to least recent):
01. founded a 50 people community of young ethnically Chinese technologists studying in NA/EU ︎
02. running a 20 mins 5k / 11 years of ice-hockey (3 - 14) / basketball and formula 1
03. brief stint at Morphing Matter Lab and OH! Lab to experience academic research
04. participating and winning the world championship for ROBOCUP Junior Soccer Open League ︎
05. playing as the 1st trumpet in Canada’s oldest youth marching band ︎
06. co-founding a stem education program for under-privileged communities ︎
07. taking two semester of college level literature course (out of interest) in high school